Welcome to Prosperity
Renate Jute in a nutshell
- Director: Noble Prosperity Pty (March 2018 – present)
- Director: iProtect Trust Accounting (September 2017 – February 2018)
- Managing Director: iProtect Trust Accounting (April 2009 – September 2017)
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology (UNISA, 2009)
- Certified Financial Planner (University of the Free State, 2012)
- Registered Tax Practitioner (SAIT, 2012)
- Certificate in Administration of Deceased and Insolvent Estates (UNISA, 2017)
- Internationally accredited life and business coach (2017)
- Certificate in Taxation (UNISA, 2018)
Renate is registered with:
- SAIT – South African Institute of Tax Practitioners
- FPI – Financial Planning Institute
- FISA – Fiduciary Institute of South Africa
- ICR – International Coach Register
What we offer
- Deceased estate services
- Skills development and training
- Business architect services
As Director of Noble Prosperity, I work with clients to help grow their business. Whether you’re a small business owner who wants to learn new skills, or a big company that wants to expand its reach and upskill its employees – I am the person for the job.
How I can help you prosper
My primary focus is on the prosperity of the small business owner. With over 20 years of experience in the financial field, I speak small business fluently – working closely with law and specialising in tax advice. We offer a comprehensive product for business owners: a go-to tool box to help you build and grow your business. Learn more.
Second, I help businesses to identify and remove stumbling blocks to optimise their flow and create new avenues for growth. This is where my experience in business, psychology and business coaching converge. I create order from chaos: as a business architect, I assess areas for improvement and develop necessary changes to reshape your business. Learn more.
Third, I offer a niche service in deceased estates. When a loved one dies, the last thing a family needs is to worry about finances and wrapping up an estate. That’s where I come in. I help take the pain away of paperwork and processes, so your family can say goodbye in peace. Learn more.
Before I started Noble Prosperity, I co-founded a trust accounting company in 2009. Today, it’s regarded as one of the largest trust accounting firms in South Africa, with over 2000 active trusts under administration.
But I sold my shares at the start of 2018 to pursue my passion: helping people grow their businesses.
I am a lifelong learner and I strongly believe that applied knowledge is power. What sets me apart is the high value that I place on research, development and education. I’m always in pursuit of new knowledge, and I ask myself three questions each day:
- What did I learn today that was new?
- How did I grow?
- How did I change someone’s life?
I don’t just learn for myself – my joy and purpose lies in sharing my specialised knowledge with others. I want to work with people who are hungry to learn and always looking for better.
There are three pieces of wisdom that drive and inspire me:
- “If you’re the smartest person in the room, then you’re in the wrong room” – Confucius
- “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later.” – Richard Branson
- Your past is only your lesson; it cannot dictate your future. – Unknown
My mission is to help businesses big and small grow beyond their imagination. As WC Field said, “If there’s a will, prosperity can’t be far away.”
How can I help you prosper? Contact me to learn more.